Play the Italian Superenalotto for 3 Weekly Chances to Win Jackpots Worth Up to €100 Million or More!
The Italian SuperEnalotto is a modified version of the glorious Enalotto of the 1950s. Re-launched in 1997, the formula's simplicity and number of record-breaking wins has made the lottery so popular that Italians reportedly spend over 27 Billion a year on lottery play.
To play the Italian Superenalotto, you must choose 6 numbers from 1-90. Match all six numbers and you win the JACKPOT. Because the number range is so wide (1-90) roll-over draws - and HUGE jackpots - are very common.
Here are some of the Jackpots paid out by the Italian Superenalotto in the recent years:
- EURO 177,729,044.00 on October 30th, 2010
- EURO 139,000,000.00 on February 9th, 2010
- EURO 147,000,000.00 on August 22nd, 2009
- EURO 100,756,197.30 on October 23rd, 2008
- EURO 40,595,858.78 on April 26th, 2008
- EURO 23,905,526.63 on March 25th, 2008
- EURO 33,600,000.00 on Jan 15th, 2008